Precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya provides optimum, construction project management techniques to eye the planning, design, and implementation of a construction task, from its beginning to its end (planning, implementation to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management in kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya we conduct the oversight of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other duties include
- Specifying project targets and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and chosing project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through aquisition of labor, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management services in nairobi
A Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry expert with proficient grasp on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' specifications. They prepare precise estimates to ensure budgets are enough for each stage of construction.
At precise projects limited Nairobi, Kenya, our registered quantity surveyors are ready to offer their expertise at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services provided entails:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities and Tender Document.
- Administering construction projects on behalf of the customer to ensure that the project is completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving comprehensive advice on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Determining the cost of rehabilitation of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying in kenya
At precise projects Nairobi, Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real estate. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house of your dreams, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi, kenya